Sunday Stitching Show & Tell
The talented group of Sunday Stitchers once again came up with some lovely projects for us all to enjoy.
Kathy has excelled herself with her Baltimore style quilt. She started this project in my applique class and after completing three blocks branched out and finished the quilt with her own creative style .
Kathy has included some wonderful detail in the border with some lovely flowers, birds, butterflies and baby birds in the nest and birdhouse. I am not a very good photographer so I hope you can see these cute birds.
Kathy has excelled herself with her Baltimore style quilt. She started this project in my applique class and after completing three blocks branched out and finished the quilt with her own creative style .
Kathy has included some wonderful detail in the border with some lovely flowers, birds, butterflies and baby birds in the nest and birdhouse. I am not a very good photographer so I hope you can see these cute birds.
Kathy also brought along her hexagons to work on -
Jenny has been off to a workshop and is finishing a reversible log cabin quilt-as-you-go project -
and Shirley was stitching a very cute block for a child's quilt.
Till next time
Frances


Comments
Your Sunday stitchers are certainly a very talented group of ladies. Lovely work to see.
Shirley
It is nice to be able to get together with like minded people.