Happy New Year!

It's time to toast a new year so raise your glass and lets drink to a prosperous, happy and productive 2011.  To all my wonderful Blogger friends -
Happy New Year!!!

When I was reading Joy's blog she suggests that we concentrate on a "word" for 2011 instead of a New Year's resolution and I thought this was a wonderful idea.  All day I have been thinking about what word would sum up what I hope to achieve this year and the word I kept coming back to was -
"Focus"
I am good at setting goals and making lists but I keep getting distracted and only really finish projects when a deadline looms and I can't procrastinate any longer.  So this year I have decided to be more focused about what I hope to achieve and try to not keep going off at a tangent.

Till next time
Frances

Comments

Micki said…
That's a great word choice! Nice finding your blog and I am now a follower. I am sure that you will achieve your goals for 2011. Have a Happy New Year and it will be nice getting to know you!
Micki
Linda said…
Hello Frances, and a very Happy New Year to you and your family. I hope you are seeing some sunshine. Thank you for taking an interest in my blog this year, and your lovely comments. I look forward to seeing more of your work this year. I think your word FOCUS is great, and perhaps in a word that is something we might all aspire to. Take care.
Joy V said…
Good word choice Frances. Thank you for mentioning my blog.
Sue said…
Happy New Year to you Frances and not forgetting your own personal chef Peter.

I shall keep watching and reading to see what FOCUS bring forth.
Miriam said…
Happy New Year to you and your family Frances.
Shirley said…
Happy New Year to you and Peter. I shall look forward to seeing what Focus brings us. Mine may be 3 little words - just do it. We shall see.
Love Shirley.x
Ann Ferguson said…
I know what you mean Frances! Good word choice, Ann ♥
Lisa said…
Great idea, Frances. I just wrote someone that I needed to focus more on what needed to get done, so if I had to pick one word, I guess that would be mine, too!
Anonymous said…
I am currently researching supplies of that all-elusive Focus. I have the feeling that you have set an excellent trend - Happy New Year!
Margaret said…
Focus , now that is a good word to keep in mind and the play on of the word Folk Us To focus on all and sundry keeps our busy minds of ourselves and looking outward I like that. Hap[py New Year to you and your family.

Popular posts from this blog

Pickle Dish, DWR and friends

Blogger's Quilt Festival

Quilt Patterns on Cosy Project