The week that was!
Some weeks just seem to disappear in a haze and I have been sitting here thinking about what I actually achieved last week while the wet season just droned on. Surprisingly, the rain seemed to stop by royal decree on Saturday and the sun shone on Prince William who paid a quick visit to the cyclone affected areas of the Far North before flying on the South East of the State.
Well I finished Block 12 - "Louisiana" of the Civil War Quilt -
Well I finished Block 12 - "Louisiana" of the Civil War Quilt -
![]() |
| "Louisiana" - Block 12 CWQ |
and now I have twelve finished blocks.
![]() |
| CWQ Quilt - Blocks 1 - 12 |
I also finished the machine quilting on a project for a future publication and that has now been parcelled up and sent South - something else to cross off the "To Do" list.
I thought I would also include in this post a few more of Kathy's mug mats - these really are addictive.
Till next time
Frances


Comments
Sue
Your Civil War blocks look wonderful! What a great collection of rug mugs you have! :0)