Mini Quilts Show and Tell

Kathy, a prolific quilter from the Sunday Stitchers Group, has been on a mission to reduce her stash and use up a lot of her small bits and pieces of fabric and these lovely little dolly quilts are the result of her stitching over the last few weeks.



Kathy has also caught the red and white bug and brought along this lovely little quilt she is working on too.


Till next time
Frances

Comments

Shirley said…
Hi Frances,
Just goes to show you what you can do with those scraps. Well done to Kathy. I may have to seriously think anout my huge box of scraps that I keep thinking will be useful someday.
Shirley.
Linda said…
What a great way to use up the scraps Frances, congratulations to your friend Kathy. The little quilts are all works of art. Thank you for sharing them with your readers. I have friends for lunch today, so hopefully I'll get to show them your blog. Blogger is doing silly things with my blog list 'time', and didn't even show this new post!!!
Maureen said…
Just the past few weeks! Wow! I especially like the 9 patch and the log cabin. Great way to use up those extra blocks. Way to go, Kathy!
Radka said…
I love the little doll's quilts:) Until recently I haven't given them any thought, but I have now seen some on other blogs too, it seems like a very good project which doesn't take too long to make.
Margaret said…
Using up scraps and a lot of imagination and talent all goo to make a lovely display. Congratulations to the maker and you Frances for sharing them.
Elyte said…
Lovely little quilts Frances. I like the building blocks and I am always partial to a nine patch.
Wow, those minis are adoreable! I hope to find a group of stitchers to hook up with when we move (not a guild). Looks like you ladies enjoy yourselves!

Blessings

Popular posts from this blog

Pickle Dish, DWR and friends

Blogger's Quilt Festival

Quilt Patterns on Cosy Project