Additions to Library

Peter has been shopping again and now we have these wonderful new books to add to the Quilt History and Block Library.  I am looking forward to taking some time over Easter to curl up with a coffee and delve into these books and I am sure there will be lots of new inspiration.


Take care
Frances

Comments

Linda said…
I have to say that I love the 'history' of techniques/styles too, and I'm sure these books are a great source of information. You will enjoy them no doubt. Take care up there, ie those earth tremors, my goodness, what is going on!!
Lisa said…
Wow, what a great stash of books to look forward to. I know Rosemary Youngs, she's from here, and she is such a sweetie. I love your Civil War blocks Frances. Your fabrics all look so nice together.

Popular posts from this blog

Pickle Dish, DWR and friends

Blogger's Quilt Festival

Civil War Blocks