"Let's Start In Provence"
In the magazine Creative Patchwork and Craft which has recently been published I found one of my projects "Let's Start In Provence". This quilt was originally published as a project in Australian Patchwork & Stitching Vol 8 No 9 and its great to see it available again. I loved this French provincial range of fabric and it brought back memories of Europe in 2005 when Peter and I started the trip with a week in a small town in Provence called Bandol on the French Riviera. Provence is definitely on our "to visit again" list.
This quilt also featured on the cover of Creative Patchwork and Craft.
I have taught this quilt in a few beginners patchwork classes and thought I would show you Ann's version with such a different colour selection. She was very pleased with her first finished quilt project which she also quilted herself.
Till next time
Frances

Comments