Whats New in the Studio
It has been stressful for quite a while as we try to sort out a few things in our house so to cheer myself up I commenced a new project. Cairns Craft Centre has just had a large shipment of lots of new paper piecing shapes and I decided to try out the Apple Cores using lots of black and white fabrics from my stash. I have to say that this project is coming together much faster than the Pies & Tarts using an applique stitch and it is proving to be lots of fun.
Christine over at Once upon a Quilt... has a new blog where she is selling off lots of bits and pieces and I fell in love with these thimbles and just had to have them for my collection. I might add they were speedily dispatched and beautifully wrapped so they all arrived safe and sound.
I have also been adding the odd little owl to the ever growing collection and they now have a new home on a shelf between the button jars and lots of fabric.
The other new addition is to the library and this time we thought we would try out an E-Book which has only just arrived and I am looking forward to reading it tonight.
Till next time
Frances
Comments
Thanks you for the lovely post about my blog and thimbles, they look lovely at place.
cheers
Christine
Congrats on scoring the thimbles. Love the quilt in the background.