Catching up
I thought it was time for those Civil War blocks I made from Barbara Brackman's BOM some time back to see the light of day again. I had finished 52 and only needed to make the last one and then have some fun arranging the blocks on the design wall. For the border I made blocks using up some of the stash fabrics and now I am working on the sashing.
Now for some show and tell from the Sunday Stitchers and here is Dayna's absolutely stunning sewing machine cover which began life as some seminole pieced strips made in an earlier class.
Jeannie just loves the project from my class "Come Fly with Me" and has made another version in a different colourway.
I caught the Christmas bug late and just had time to make a dozen of these little purses to give to family and friends as gifts.
My niece, Annette, also surprised me at Christmas with this selection of thimbles she managed to track down to add to my growing collection. Santa was very good to me with lots of goodies - more later.
Till next time
Frances




Comments
That is also a a lovely collection of thimbles. Glad you managed to squeeze in some Christmas sewing.