Decorating our Christmas Tree

I finally cleared enough space in our living room to put up our Christmas Tree.  This is a task which I really enjoy doing and usually have pangs of nostalgia as I unwrap each piece.  Most of our decorations have been handmade by friends, people who have worked in our shop or by myself and have been collected over the last 14 years or so since we moved to Far North Queensland.  Every year I get to add a few more and the most recent addition was a lovely gift from Karen - a new angel for the top of the tree.
These are just a few of my most treasured decorations -
a crazy patch boot

a cross stitch and beaded angel

Redwork

Hardanger


Till next time
Frances


Comments

Sue said…
Hi Frances, so nice to have tangible memories and gifts. Talking of which mine arrived from you today. It has gone under the Christmas tree . I am looking forward to opening it on Christmas morning- Hope you managed to squeeze in some sunshine in the package.
Thanks
Sue
Jenny said…
These little treasures are so special, aren't they!
Margaret said…
They are lovely and the memories that go with each one are so special.

Popular posts from this blog

Pickle Dish, DWR and friends

Blogger's Quilt Festival

Civil War Blocks