Civil War Quilt Blocks

I have now stitched the latest Barbara Brackman's Civil War Quilt blocks so this is one project I am up todate with and I am just loving these Reproduction fabrics.

"Lincoln's Platform" - Block 10 CWQ

"London Square" - Block 11 CWQ

Some of the girls in the Sunday Stitching Group are also enjoying this project so I thought I would show you some of their blocks.  Here are Jenny's Blocks 5-9

and Kathy is doing two of each block and I love seeing the different colourways.

Till next time
Frances

Comments

Shirley said…
They are all looking good Frances.
Radka said…
I like the lovely , rich colours of these blocks:)
Elyte said…
I like this concept, people from all over the world are joining in and I love seeing everyone's blocks. I have fallen behind so maybe my quilt may be a bit smaller, but that's ok too.
Radka said…
Hi Frances! I value your friendship and I have always enjoyed visiting your blog:) I have given you a virtual prize, please collect it from my blog:))
Lisa said…
They all look great Frances. Congrats on being caught up. I am hopelessly behind now, as I got bogged down in other things. I like looking at all the different fabrics.

Popular posts from this blog

Pickle Dish, DWR and friends

Blogger's Quilt Festival

Quilt Patterns on Cosy Project