Bits and pieces

I know that selvedge quilts and pin cushions have been very popular of late but Peter has found another use for the selvedges I cut from my fabric - he uses them for garden ties.

There hasn't been many spare moments lately but when I can find one I usually add some stitches to my Pies and Tarts EPP quilt which is slowly growing.  I really enjoy playing with the blocks on the design wall and every time I finish another block I get to play a bit more and rearrange them all.
When I feel less than motivated I play with fabric - what fun!

I just found this photo taken at the last Sunday Stitchers meeting showing the progress Jenny has made with her Bali fabric applique quilt.  It is looking wonderful and I believe there is still another border to be added.

Till next time
Frances

Comments

Shirley said…
I caught my husband using a selvage scrap for a bookmarker!!! Love the pies and tarts with its custard yellow background. It is very appropriate. The new fabrics look delicious too. Please tell Jenny that I think her Bali quilt is wonderful.
Shirley.xx
Radka said…
I love the colours of your fabrics in the middle picture, it feels like summer.... I wish:))Cold and frosty here...

Popular posts from this blog

Pickle Dish, DWR and friends

Blogger's Quilt Festival

Quilt Patterns on Cosy Project