New Books

Santa arrived early at our house and brought us some wonderful new books.  I mentioned to Peter some time back that I would like "Quilts" - Masterworks from the American Folk Art Museum and he also found Robert Shaw"s book "American Quilts" - The Democratic Art 1780 - 2007.  Peter has always been interested in Hawaiian quilts and we have added to our comprehensive library on this subject.  Now all I have to do is find some free time to sit back with a cup of coffee or two and really get into these wonderful books which are absolutely full of inspiration.




Till next time
Frances

Comments

Shirley said…
Frances I think it is so wonderful that Peter shares your hobby and passion and gives you such lovely gifts. I bet the craetive juices will be going strong once those pages are turned.
Love Shirley.
Radka said…
They look like really interesting books:) Sometimes I find hard to find the time to look at lovely books I have to:)

Popular posts from this blog

Pickle Dish, DWR and friends

Blogger's Quilt Festival

Quilt Patterns on Cosy Project