Projects in Print

We just got back to Cairns tonight after ten days away and as always it is nice to be home.  In print in two current magazines, both Christmas Specials, there are some small projects of mine.

In Patchwork & Stitching Vol 11 No. 6 there is a wall quilt called "No Room at the Inn".  This quilt combines some redwork stitchery with pieced blocks and it was a fun project to stitch.  It was also great to see it featured on the cover of the magazine.


In Australian Patchwork & Quilting Vol. 19 No 9 there is a small hand pieced quilt named "Star Bright".  This was a great portable project and has travelled with me in the past so I could stitch it in hotel rooms.

Now I shall enjoy catching up with all your blogs and see what has been happening while we have been travelling down south.

Till next time
Frances

Comments

Shirley said…
Lovely projects Frances.
Shirley.x
Radka said…
Good to have you back, Francis:) More lovely quilts in magazines, I will try to locate them here.
Sue said…
Wow Frances. I didn't realise I keeping such good company.haha! Well done on your articles in the mags. They look really great. Will have to keep an eye out for them.
Cheers
Sue
Linda said…
Lovely projects Frances, and many congratulations on making the cover, well deserved. Lovely to see you back on the blog again. I really love the Christmas one, despite not being overly mad about Christmas crafts.
Joy V said…
Have seen the mags and love your projects Frances. I too have been absent from the computer for a while now. Am starting back over the next couple of days.
Sue said…
Well done Frances, How nice to see your work in print.

Popular posts from this blog

Pickle Dish, DWR and friends

Blogger's Quilt Festival

Civil War Blocks